StarXTerminator version 2.1.3 has been released for PixInsight. This is a moderate update with the following changes:
- Compatibility updates for PixInsight 1.8.9-2
- New tiling algorithm to better handle the edges of images
- Internal processing is now 64-bit floating point for maximum precision
- MacOS-specific updates to enable 32-bit floating point neural network computations (requires MacOS 12 or later)
- Adjusted normalization algorithm to avoid histogram clipping in shadow regions
- Fixed a Windows-specific issue causing a ghost border around minimized (iconified) process window
- Updated process icon
You should be prompted to update to this version automatically by PixInsight. If this doesn’t happen, review the PixInsight installation instructions and make sure you’re set up to receive updates.
The Photoshop update with these changes will be coming soon.