- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Brevo – an email relay and automation provider. RC Astro uses Brevo to send emails to customers regarding orders, account management, software updates, order follow-ups, and email list subscription management. We also use Brevo to help track certain events, such as when an order is completed, so that we can add customers who have opted in to receive email updates to the appropriate mailing list(s). These subscriptions are entirely optional, and can be managed by users at their discretion. Brevo does not share any personally identifiable information with additional third parties. You can review Brevo’s information security policy here.
RC Astro does not use Google Analytics.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, or by filing a support ticket via the website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Since we use third-party companies for financial transactions (i.e., software license purchases), we do not collect or store any financial information such as credit card data. You can verify the security of this website by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment, and the third parties we use have commensurate security and privacy policies.